People V Technology: How To Bridge The Digital Skills Gap
Almost 2/3 of business leaders expect the digital skills gap to be the biggest challenge for organisations in 2022, according to Delloite. Remote and hybrid work has expanded the talent pool for some organisations, but it’s not the silver bullet we all hope for.
In this Future Insight Technology exclusive session, Dave Mareels, Director of Product Management at Sophos, El Cavanagh-Lomas, VP People & Communities at Cisco, and Brigid Mansfield, Go-To-Market Manager at Microsoft, talk about the ways companies can address the digital skills gap, covering training, partnering and outsourcing, and automation during the brink of a recession.
Free Technology Consultation
Hybrid Working Solutions
Protect Your Data
How do you keep your business data secure when employees are working from anywhere? With employees working from the office, home, and on the go, cybercriminals are taking advantage of this new type of working model to exploit any vulnerabilities.
Multi-Factor Authentication, often shortened to MFA, is the process of requiring more than one authentication method for login. Enabling MFA for your employees’ accounts helps to keep them secure and prevent unauthorised access.
Virtual Private Networks
VPNs create a secure tunnel for your employees to access company systems, files, and data.
Chess offers a comprehensive endpoint protection program for businesses. Monitor and manage all your devices regardless of where they are.
Microsoft 365 Security
Our staged approach will help you adopt best practices and help your people adapt to a new, remote-working environment with intelligent Microsoft security features.
How Chess can help you future-proof your business
Based on your requirements, we’re able to advise on the cloud communications solutions needed.
We’re Voice specialists, so you can be sure that we’ll get you connected and collaborating on time and within budget.
Our team of consultants will ensure adopt the new technology to get maximum return on your investment.
Our support team will help you with technical faults and our Customer Portal allows you to raise and manage tickets easily.
Team Work Anywhere, Anytime
The successful adoption of Microsoft Teams can help organisations reduce their costs dramatically. Companies with hybrid workforces saw savings of $6.9 million through the tool you can use to meet, chat, call, and collaborate. In this session we will cover:
- How Teams can be used to enable your hybrid workplace
- What’s new including tips and tricks, security and compliance
- How Teams Phone can address the PSTN (your line and broadband) switch off
Secure Your Hybrid Team
Your people work remotely, in the office or at home, so the demand for anywhere, anytime access to apps is growing. Over 80% of breaches are due to compromised credentials so you need to connect your people to your data securely. In this session we will cover:
- How to give users secure access to applications and data
- How to enable secure connectivity to branch offices with SD-WAN and SASE (Secure Access Service Edge)
- How to converge and unite your solutions to reduce your operational costs
Connect Your People and Customers
Use great customer experience to stand out from the crowd. Over three quarters of users are likely to pay more for better service and consumer expectations have never been higher. Now is the time to review how you connect and communicate with your customers. In this session we will cover:
- Why is customer experience the key to your growth
- How to address challenges such as long hold times, insufficient customer information and disjointed communication channels
- Technology solutions to reduce your costs while boosting customer satisfaction and revenue
Your PC is Your Office
Three quarters of organisations want secure devices and the latest software to ensure their people can deliver their best work. In today’s hybrid environment with some of us in the office, some on the road and some at home, tools and devices are critical. In this session we will cover:
- The impact on your business when using the right solutions and devices
- How to mitigate security risk and ensure compliance for your hybrid workforce
- How to make the most of your technology budget and streamline purchasing