Customer Service Update - 20 Jan 21
Last week we sent you our annual customer service survey so that you can tell us where we're getting things right but also where we can improve.
We'd love to get your feedback! It's really quick and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. You also get the chance to win a £200 Amazon Voucher or donate to our local hospice charities. Click to Start Survey.
Great news, you can now pay your bill without having to pick up the phone with our new online credit/debit card payments. Follow the simple steps below. We also encourage customers to pay by Direct Debit where possible. Try our quick DD set up on our Customer Portal.
Online Card Payments
1. Login to the Customer Portal and select 'Make a Payment' on the dashboard.
2. All outstanding invoices will show. Select the invoice you want to pay and 'Click to Proceed'.
3. Enter your credit/debit card details as prompted and click 'Pay Now'.
4. The payment gateway page will display.
5. Once payment is processed, a message will appear as successful or failed payment. Don't forget to make a note of the payment reference.