Introducing Chess Device-as-a-Service
Traditionally, Device as a Service refers to a laptop or desktop, supplied by the manufacturer to the end user, and supported for the duration of the contract, normally three years.
Device as a Service - The Chess Way
Chess' Device as a Service offers an "Office in a Box", with the device available on a Residual Value three-year lease, after which time it's returned, so it's not owned by the user or the customer.
- Laptop, PC or Tablet
- Microsoft 365
- Enterprise Management and Security
- Remote Monitoring Management
- Three year, next business day, response
- Enterprise grade technology at affordable pricing
- Safeguards against the threat of breaches, by ensuring devices are kept up to date
- Helps drive Modern Workplace adoption, by providing fit for purpose devices
- Protects capital reserves, avoiding significant expenditure and keeping funds within the business
For more information, contact your account manager, or email email@example.com.
Speak to a Specialist
You can fill out the form and one of our product specialists will contact you shortly with more information.