DATE: Thursday, 20 May TIME: 11:00 - 12:00 LOCATION: Online COST: Free
The number 1 driver of Unified Communications adoption is improved productivity. In the coronavirus era, your communication strategy can help set you apart, help you grow when others are downsizing, help you keep your best people.
Join our Cloud Voice consultant, Martin Bacon, at 11am on Thursday, 20 May, to learn how cloud telephony and Unified Communications can transform your organisation.
During the webinar, he will cover:
- What is unified communications (UC)
- Why does UC underpin your digital transformation journey
- What are the benefits of a UC system and how can you adopt new technology
- Strategies and scenarios for different organisations
- Enabling remote working without compromising security
If you cannot make the live session, please register and we will ensure to send you the recording of the webinar after.
Voice Expert and Consultants Leader, Chess
Martin Bacon, Consultants Team Leader in Chess, has over 20 years of experience in IT industry. Utilising a consultative approach and understanding the clients' business ensures solutions fit with the right budget and functions required. He empowers organisation to work smarter with technology, giving them the edge over their competitors.