DATES: Tuesday, 25 May TIME: 1 PM LOCATION: Online COST: Free
Join our partner Sophos at 1pm, 25 May, to discover the practical steps financial organisations can take to protect themselves and discuss cyber incident preparedness.
Last year, cyber attacks cycled the news. From SolarWinds to Hafnium, high profile attacks have forced companies to step up their cyber protection. Financial institutions are lucrative targets for threat actors, which means prevention is key.
Gain advice from the frontline with Rachel Wilson, Head of Cyber security of Wealth Management at Morgan Stanley, for her practical advice for financial leaders and more.
The finance webinar will be covering:
- The key cyber challenges faced by the financial sector including:
- Credential identity theft and fraud
- Supply chain security
- The impact of Covid and remote working
- Practical advice for financial leaders
- Panel discussion on cyber incident preparedness
As new technologies emerge, supply chains become increasingly complex and workforce distribution gets more fractured, what practical steps can financial institutions take to protect themselves?