Jo is an experienced Bid and Frameworks Lead. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience producing 'winning bids' whilst ensuring the customer is always at the heart of the proposition
Chess is pleased to announce that we have been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s Network Services 3 framework (RM6116).
Oliver Lofthouse, Sales Director at Chess, commented:
“We are really pleased to have been selected as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Network Services 3 framework (RM6116). This demonstrates the hard work and dedication of our Chess People. It shows our commitment to providing public sector organisations with technology that make it easy to work securely anywhere, anytime.”
As a named supplier on the Network Services 3 (NS3) agreement, Chess can provide solutions and services as follows:
Lot 2a: Intra Site Connectivity (Local Area Network) / Local Connectivity Services Access to single site connectivity services, including but not limited to; local area networks (LAN) enabling interconnectivity.
- design, survey, build, management, support and maintenance services.
- wired and/or wireless solutions.
- local area network (LAN) equipment and/or cabling and/or storage area network (SAN) equipment.
- LAN power solution and managed equipment room.
- local infrastructure audit and/or testing services (such as asset management tools).
Lot 4b: Digital Communication Services (Unified Communications) Access to digital communications services.
Including but not limited to:
- IP telephony, unified communications, collaborative software application including audio and video conferencing and business enablement application software.
- design, survey, build, management, support, and maintenance services including transformation support for the replacement and upgrade from analogue to digital estates.
- Internet Protocol (IP) telephony services with the ability to make and receive multimedia messaging over an IP based network service.
- consistent user interface for voice, video and data services allowing the full integration of these services within a single user device.
- audio and video conferencing capability within the UC suite based on collaborative applications.
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2022/23, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £3.8 billion - supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Using CCS’s new NS3 agreement, UK public sector organisations can access network solutions, communication services, connectivity to cloud-based data and applications, audio and video conferencing, radio and satellite networking, and emerging technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Cities.
Find out more
If you would like to know more about how framework agreements could benefit your organisation or need assistance registering with one of the Frameworks Providers or even preparing a framework agreement, please get in touch with your Account Manager direct or one of our expert Framework Managers today at email@example.com and discuss your requirements.
Public Sector Frameworks
Jo Austin, Commercial Bid Lead, reviews how procuring through frameworks can ease the pressure on resources, reduce risk and ensure procurement compliance.
Get More Value From Your Tech Kit
We interviewed Mark Lightfoot, CFO at Chess, and Paul Gibbons, Cloud Services Sales Development Manager at Chess, on how you can get more value from your hardware.