Customer Service Update 13 Jan 2021
Online Card Payments
Follow these 5 simple steps to pay your bill today.
1. Login to the Customer Portal and select 'Make a Payment' on the dashboard.
2. All outstanding invoices will show. Select the invoice you want to pay and 'Click to Proceed'.
3. Enter your credit/debit card details as prompted and click 'Pay Now'.
4. The payment gateway page will display.
5. Once payment is processed, a message will appear as successful or failed payment. Don't forget to make a note of the payment reference
Do you have a question about your bill?
Save time on the phone and read our top 5 billing questions and answers.
Why is my bill higher than normal?
Products and services are charged at a monthly rate, one month in advance plus any pro-rata days incurred in the month the service went live. You may have had an engineer charge, bought new services, or added a select service. Click on the link below for more billing FAQs.
Quick and Easy Direct Debit
Did you know you can now set up and manage Direct Debits online through our Customer Portal and you will no longer need to download and process forms.
Why not set up a Direct Debit today, and get the reassurance from knowing your bills are paid on time.