In this week's top tips, we're sharing 5 key benefits of our Cloud PBX platform which have helped our customers manage the challenges of running their business remotely.
1. Work From Anywhere
- Chess Cloud PBX allows you and your team to work remotely, you can use your office number to make calls from any device, desktop, laptop or mobile at home or on a desert island!
- Microsoft Teams fully integrates with Chess Cloud PBX and makes it easy for your remote teams to collaborate and stay in touch.
2. Ease Your Workload
Find out more about some of the additional features that you could be using.
- Voicemail to email automatically transcribes voice message to email message
- Set up rules to divert your calls based on availability, time of day and day of the week.
3. Work Smarter
- A scalable pay-as-you grow solution means adding extensions or direct numbers is just a few clicks away.
- A seamless link between call recording and analytics means you can manage customer data efficiently.
- Improve the performance of your sales and customer service operations with Nmonitoring and Ncontactcentre
- Unlimited Queues create any number of custom hold music and messages or directs to auto attendants.
4. Reduce Your Costs
- A monthly fee covering all your telephony its easy to scale up and down as your business needs change. Cloud PBX Lite is available for as little as £7 per user per month.
- You reduce hardware costs as adding extra users is so straightforward.
- Invest in a softphone and you don’t need handsets at all.
5. Stay Secure
- Updates are seamless and pushed out immediately, so you are always running the latest most secure software available.
Find out More
Please contact your account manager if you are interested in getting more out of Cloud PBX.
If you are interested in finding out about our products and services you can find more information on our website, or you can contact us by using our Customer Portal. Simply click on the link below, log your query and we'll be in touch.