We're always looking for ways to improve your online experience and this week we're pleased to tell you about 3 additional features coming soon on our Customer Portal. Let us us know if you have any other improvement suggestions HERE and we'll review and action if we can.
If lockdown 2.0 requires you to move your office to home working, you may need to divert your calls. You can do this very quickly by sending us your request online.
Announcing new features on our Customer Portal
We're excited to introduce 3 new features which will be added over the next 6 weeks. Look out for updates.
- Direct Debit - easy online set-up and make changes at any time.
- Bill Payment - make an online payment with a credit or debit card.
- Check your line for faults - instant results and get help if you need it.
5 reasons to take advantage of Direct Debit
- No more late payments. No need to worry about your bills being paid on time.
- Set up and forget: Once set up it's all automated and you can track payments each month.
- Environmentally friendly: No more paper, printing or postage.
- Flexible: Change the amount and frequency without admin hassle.
- Improves cashflow: You'll always know when payments are taken and you can plan accordingly.
Christmas is coming
With just 6 weeks until Christmas, the holiday period is fast approaching. If you're planning some time away from your business you may want to let your customers know by adding a divert or call greeting to your phone systems.
Please send your request by logging a ticket on the Customer Portal by Friday 11 December 2020.
Many thanks for your continued support.