Looking for guidance around the Data Security and Protection Toolkit?
Cybersecurity resilience remains crucial to the Healthcare sector even during the COVID 19 pandemic period. However, considering current events, the deadline for completing the Data Security and Protection (DSP) Toolkit has been pushed to 30 September 2020¹.
Chess understands that the NHS must stay agile and adapt to changing environments, and this is no different when faced with new compliance standards set within the DSP Toolkit. We partnered with Thycotic to help simplify your compliance journey.
Securing privileged access has never been more important. Detailed within 10 data security standards including password length, regular rotation and ensuring you can actively create policies and auditing reports to meet the new standard are just a few examples of the new challenges NHS Trusts face today.
Privileged account passwords are a prime target for hackers and one of the biggest cybersecurity risks in healthcare, which is why *91% of healthcare organisations consider Privileged Access Management a high priority.
However, it is alarming to discover that nearly two-thirds still rely on manual methods to manage privileged accounts, with only one in ten having implemented an automated solution. Come to terms with the new and normalise this safer way of working as you begin your Privilege Access journey.
Join the webinar to learn how Privileged Access can help you on your journey to compliance with the DSP Toolkit.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- How to minimise the access to sensitive privileged credentials
- See how you can centrally manage all your privileged credentials, providing an audit trail of all privileged activity
- View recordings of privileged sessions for real-time viewing or later playback for offline analysis and investigation
- How you can start to discover all your privileged passwords and change them from their default passwords
- Meet password security compliance, including regular privileged password rotation and complexity requirements
- How you can grant 3rd parties time-limited access to your systems securely without the need to provide them with privileged passwords.