Disaster Recovery PlanNever miss a call again, plan starts from just £2.99 per month
Did you know? Many businesses have experienced a major disaster at some point, with an average downtime of 2.2 days. Companies suffer from fire, power failure , hardward disaster, flood and theft, etc. And this can have a big impact on the business.
Can you afford to have no business communication for days?
of businesses had a disaster in the past 12 months
The problemIs your business at risk?
- Business downtime caused by power, system or hardware failure
- Disaster such as snow, flood or fire Holidays, including bank holidays
- Unable to attend the phone line due to meetings or offsite work
- Absence of customer service member
Solution 1Smart Divert
- Dial in from any location to divert
- Send your calls to any destination/ devices
- Backup solutions for your business
- Anytime, anywhere
Solution 2Virtual Receptionist
- Answer your calls as your business
- Customise our answers
- Take messages
- Ensuring all vital calls are not missed
- Send messages to you via email, immediately
Why Disaster Recovery?
Peace of mind
With our service you can ensure minimum business downtime and safeguard your business continuity.
Great value for money
Disaster Recovery Plan is available for just 3 pence a day – an affordable and reliable choice for your business.
We understand how important communication is to your business and this is why our UK based agents are available 24/7, 365 days. We also have a dedicated team of experts who are extensively trained – providing you technical support whenever you need it.
We had fantastic service today from Andrew – he was hugely patient and talked us through adding some phones and changing extension numbers and cabling. This was brilliant because it meant we had the phones up and running almost immediately and didn’t have to wait for an engineer to come out, so thanks very much!Jayne