Wholesale Support Advisor
Chess are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed person with a passion for providing excellent customer service to join our busy Partner Support Team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Wholesale | Salary: Up to £22k
As a Wholesale Support Advisor, you will have responsibility for ensuring calls are answered in a timely manner, providing a high level of customer care, processing orders, managing in-life faults and disconnections, and resolving billing queries.
The role is home based position, but you may be required to travel and support other sites as required and will report into the Wholesale Partner Support Team Leader.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Providing excellent customer service to our Wholesale and iBill Partners.
- Resolving inbound queries from existing Partners via phone and email. These will include provisioning issues, billing queries and faults updates, with support from dedicated teams.
- Training and assisting partners with their portal usage – guiding through fault and order entry etc.
- Supporting Business Development Managers, assisting them with queries from their current and proposed partner base.
- Assisting the Partners in growing their existing base, by suggesting new/additional products (passing on sales leads) where appropriate. (This is NOT a sales role though).
- General duties within the Partner Support Team
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is highly desirable.
- Good telecoms product knowledge – fixed line and data both very useful
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude at all time.
- Able to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
Basic salary: Up to £22,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. rising to 24 days upon anniversaries.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com or contact 0330 159 8038