Security Sales Specialist
Chess are currently recruiting for a Security Sales Specialist to join their Corporate Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Corporate Sales | Salary: Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
Chess are looking for a proactive and performance driven Security Sales Specialist to join our successful Corporate team.
This role requires someone who is passionate about selling and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow. Chess have a strong one team ethic, sharing knowledge to ensure we make Chess a great place to work and a great place to be a customer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with ambition as there is scope to grow into other roles within the business. We’re passionate about what we do, and we're committed to exceeding our clients' expectations.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Drive sales of Cybersecurity products and services into a set of existing customer accounts and target net new business
- Establish and maintain key client relationships – presenting solutions to all stakeholder levels
- Identify cross sales opportunities of new products and services from our full portfolio range – Network, ICT and Mobile
- To provide clear and accurate proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
- Fully understand project opportunities and milestones
- Act as key interface between client and Chess ICT
- Client profiling to understand customer’s visions/goals/strategy
- Manage own workload to deliver against KPI’s
- Act as role model/mentor for wider sales team and share specialist knowledge
- Engage with other sales team and technical resource when necessary to maximise opportunities.
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and passion for Security and other technology products and services is essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Customer Facing - presentation skills
- Knowledge and interest in specialist areas
- Business and market awareness
- Planning and organisational skills
- Training/mentoring/coaching experience
- Self-driven, work on own initiative, self-learner
- Creative – makes opportunities happen
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 p.a. dependent upon experience + Uncapped Commission Plan.
Car Allowance: £400 per month.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: Minimum of 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.