Sales Executive - Mobile
Chess are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive - Mobile to join their Mobile Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Mobile Sales | Salary: Up to £23,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated Mobile Sales Executive to join the Chess Mobile Sales Team. Calling into our existing customer base this role offers excellent earning potential. If you are seeking an opportunity to develop a successful career as well as earn fantastic commissions along the way, then we have the job for you.
This role requires someone who is passionate about building relationships and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Mobile Sales to the Chess Customer base along with new business sales
- Generate sales leads
- Action leads from other areas of the business
- Liaising with team members to maximise the database potential
- Prepare Sales proposals
- Outbound calls to prospective customers
- Keep updated about the Mobile Telecoms market
- Be aware of direct competitor offering
- Resolving inbound queries from existing customers via phone and email
- General duties within the Mobile Operations Team
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent Telephone skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Must be resilient and have the drive to succeed
- Good mathematical ability
- Problem solver
- Experience in the Mobile Telecoms industry is advantageous but not essential
- Previous Mobile sales experience
Basic salary: Up to £23,000 dependant upon experience
OTE: £29,700 great performance (uncapped bonus)
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.