Sales Development Coordinator
Chess are currently recruiting for a Sales Development Coordinator to join their Sales team within their Partner division.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Partner | Salary: Up to £28,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit an experienced desk-based Sales Development Coordinator to join their Sales team within the Partner division.
The successful candidate will maximise Chess Partner Services margin and increase client penetration whilst maximising revenue from new and existing accounts, growing Chess Partner Services market share and always ensuring client satisfaction.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Managing Data analysis for WLR 2025 Project on a per partner basis producing an opportunity for the sales BDM
- Collating Product Strategy statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Producing Wholesale Sales Performance reporting and slides
- Managing the Wholesale and Billing retention data
- Executing Training and producing documentation for wholesale partners
- Assist field-based BDM’s with existing Partner enquiries
- To achieve the monthly activity targets as set by management
- Management of sales inboxes
- Producing quotes and gaining SMT approval for orders
- To ensure all KPI’s are reported and achieved as set by your line manager
- To accurately forecast business and to manage ongoing pipeline
- Managing and developing several Partner account relationships, with the aim of growing revenues and delivering an excellent Partner experience.
- Carry out billing account management calls to ensure partner satisfaction
- To operate with a strong commercial awareness to minimise exposure and ensure quality business is being generated and retained
- To communicate regularly and in a courteous manner with internal departments to ensure the smooth running of all accounts
- Manage customer churn/administer any cancellation requests
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
Essential skills required:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to deliver results
- Customer Service Skills
- Business acumen
- Planning and organising skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- A strong ability to present yourself and our brand in writing and on the phone
- To be able to explain technology solutions in plain English to non-technologists
- Open to learning new skills and adopting new knowledge
- A good underlying understanding of data technology and Fixed Line Communication
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Good communicator at all levels
- Experience within the Telecoms Industry, preferably in the Partner/Reseller Channel
- Will to win
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional attitude
- Strong team player
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within Partner/Channel environment
- Data analysis experience
Basic salary: Up to £50,000 dependent upon experience, reviewed annually in May.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.