Public Sector Relationship Manager
Chess are currently recruiting for a Public Sector Relationship Manager to join their Cyber Security team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Cyber Security | Salary: Up to £40,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently recruiting for a Relationship Manager to join their Cybersecurity Division.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Manage the customer relationship and drive new business into Public Sector accounts.
- Create cross selling opportunities for all Chess products as part of the product strategy – Cyber, Network, ICT, Cloud Telephony, Mobile and Digital.
- You will travel to visit customers to ensure satisfaction with our supplied security solutions and cross sell new products and services from our portfolio
- Build productive professional relationships based on high levels of professionalism and expertise.
- Keep in-house database systems fully updated
- Manage own workload to deliver against KPI’s
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of vendor products, services and also that of market competitors (regular training will be provided to assist with this).
- Participate and be a positive contributor in Team Meetings, discussions and other activities
- Engage with sales and technical resource when necessary to maximise opportunities
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working as an account manager with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Experience of the IT/Cyber industry
- Previous experience of dealing with public sector accounts
- Experience of working under pressure to hit deadlines
- Knowledge of sales processes, strong organisational and planning skills
- Experience and a proven track record of working to specific targets and KPIs
- Driving license and own car
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal, Written and in Presentations
- Strong negotiation skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with drive to succeed
- CRM experience
Basic salary: Up to £40,000 dependant upon experience
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.