Product Trainer - 12 Month Maternity Cover
Chess are currently recruiting for a Product Trainer to join their Knowledge team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Knowledge | Salary: To be discussed
Chess People are currently looking to recruit a Product Trainer to join our Knowledge Team, reporting into our Head of Knowledge and Culture. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing, ambitious business where people development is viewed as a critical factor to future success.
Office location – Flexible. Home based role. Required to travel as needed for face-to-face training requirements, in line with social distancing policy.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Deliver Sales Training session across the business.
- Work with sales leaders and the Commercial team to define and train out selling strategies, assisting with Performance Plans.
- Increase cross selling opportunities by delivering training on all areas of the Product Strategy.
- Deliver pipeline management techniques to maximise sales opportunities.
- Develop a full suite of Sales content on the LMS.
- Assisting in the delivery of monthly Inductions for new starters.
- Supporting Salespeople with product, process and Sales training
- Assist with the roll out of new systems, procedures and products
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Previous experience in a New Business sales role, Account Management sales role and dealing with customers up to Corporate and Enterprise Level
- Sales Coaching experience
- Passionate about Technology and have an understanding of Internet Connectivity, Unified Communications and Cyber Security Solutions
Desirable Skills & Qualities:
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a rapidly developing product mix
- Strong cultural presence demonstrating commitment to the Chess Blueprint
- Excellent communication skills
- Great motivational skills
- A clear understanding of the training cycle
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Essential to have up to date knowledge of the technologies surrounding Chess Product Set
- Understanding of partner/reseller channel
- Must be able to plan and deliver sales training sessions for all our divisions
Basic salary: To be discussed
Bonus/OTE: Monthly bonus of up to £250 to be paid against Product Strategy Volume Target.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.