New Business Development Manager
Chess are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to join their Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Sales | Salary: Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit a New Business Sales Manager to join their expanding Sales team. We need reward driven, experienced sales specialists, who would thrive on the opportunity to make a significant difference and work alongside a first class organisation. This role requires someone who is passionate about selling and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow. This role will be focused on growing our base of customers by hunting new acquisition customers.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Building a personal go-to-market strategy
- Identify customer profiles as target acquisition
- Delivery of new business wins within identified customer profiles
- Driving forward individual sales and activity targets
- Ensuring efficient and effective account mapping and account profiling
- Maintaining and driving pipeline of opportunities focusing on new business strategy
- Proactively build relationships, targeting C-level stakeholders to promote Chess’s core business and other lines of business
- Continually reviewing current and future business opportunities
- Evaluation of customer requirements
- Lead tender process, working effectively with associated stakeholders including Bid, Pricing, Service and support teams
- Work closely with Strategic Corporate Account Directors to ensure smooth transition to a BAU account management function
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of working in a New business sales role, focusing on mid market and enterprise accounts
- Experience of selling Managed services, and multiple solutions and products
- Good understanding of industry, product and solutions knowledge within the Chess portfolio
- Excellent and engaging presentation skillsFirst class interpersonal and influencing skills
- Commercially astute including in depth knowledge of industry trends, target market and decision-making process
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 basic p.a. dependent upon experience. Plus car allowance
OTE: £90,000 based on good performance. Uncapped Commission
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.