New Business Development Manager
Chess are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to join their Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Sales | Salary: Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit a New Business Sales Manager to join their expanding Sales team. We need reward driven, experienced sales specialists, who would thrive on the opportunity to earn an attractive basic and uncapped commission. This role requires someone who is passionate about selling and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow. This role will be focused on growing our base of customers and hunting new acquisition customers.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Generate new business customers in line with our product strategy.
- Achieve month on month new acquisition targets from our existing data base of customers and prospects.
- You will be responsible for generating your own opportunities whilst also working alongside our Account directors so high energy/volume outbound sales calls will be required.
- Communicate directly and effectively with customers.
- Generate ongoing pipeline opportunities.
- Organised and proactive with new business contact strategy
- Prepare Sales proposals and weekly / monthly reports.
- Achieve new connection targets whilst maximising revenue.
- Cross selling other products & services
- Develop and maintain up to date product/service knowledge and market information.
- Innovative in attracting new business leads.
- Present forecasting, pipeline opportunities and win plan.
- Work with the other teams to generate leads from other areas within the business.
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a Sales role, new business preferred.
- Enterprise and corporate sales experience is essential for this role.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet growth targets.
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Effective communicator with superb closing skills
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
- Good mathematical ability
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum, dependant upon experience, plus car allowance.
OTE: £90,000 based on good performance. Uncapped Commission.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: Minimum of 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.