New Business Development Executive
Chess are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Executive to join their New Business Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: New Business Sales | Salary: Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit a New Business Development Executive to join their expanding New Business Sales team. Reporting into our Head of New Business, this role requires a driven and passionate individual, with previous experience within a sales position.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Outbound lead generation - Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Qualify and book in sales meetings and accurately logging all relevant information on our company portal
- Building great business relationships with potential customers
- Understanding customer needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Following up on leads from various sources and identifying opportunities
- Create your own route to market in Sales and develop lead generation with the support Head of New Business Sales
- Undertake and support the sales team in identifying, researching and establishing data lists to contact for mini targeted campaigns
- Liaise with our Marketing team to identify relevant material to assist in company campaigns and social media activity
- Shadow and support the sales team on customer meetings as part of your development
- Meeting and exceeding set KPIs for cold, active, appointments, and meeting to contribute towards overall team target
- Understanding the full range of Chess’ portfolio and constantly developing your own knowledge
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a new business sales role
- Good understanding of industry, product and solutions knowledge within the Chess portfolio
- Excellent and engaging communication skills
- First class interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work towards targets and KPIs
- Ability to work as part of a team to contribute towards sales targets
- Ambitious and driven with sales orientated career goals
Basic salary: Up to £25,000 dependant upon experience
OTE: £35,000 per annum.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Mental Health support channels and access to employee benefits platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.