Mobile Sales Specialist
We’re looking for an experienced Mobile Sales Specialist to join our growing Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Mobile Sales | Salary: Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission + £400 per month car allowance
We need reward driven, experienced Mobile sales specialists, who would thrive on the opportunity to earn an attractive basic and uncapped commission.
“a great place to work, a great place to be a customer”
- Generate new business Mobile customers in line with our product strategy.
- Achieve month on month new acquisition targets from our existing data base of customers and prospects.
- You will be responsible for generating your own opportunities whilst also working alongside our Account directors so high energy/volume outbound sales calls will be required.
- Communicate directly and effectively with customers.
- Generate ongoing pipeline opportunities.
- Organised and proactive with new business contact strategy
- Prepare Sales proposals and weekly / monthly reports.
- Achieve new connection targets whilst maximising revenue.
- Cross selling other products & services
- Develop and maintain up to date product/service knowledge and market information.
- Innovative in attracting new business leads.
- Present forecasting, pipeline opportunities and win plan.
- Work with the other teams to generate leads from other areas within the business
- Experience in a Sales role, new business preferred.
- Enterprise and corporate mobile sales experience is essential for this role.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet growth targets.
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Effective communicator with superb closing skills
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
- Good mathematical ability
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
Salary details: Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission + £400 per month car allowance
- Health care support – UK Healthcare, eye tests, flu jabs, onsite health screens
- Enhanced Pay: Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave and Shared Parental Leave
- Access to employee benefits, rewards and recognition platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ with great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
- Hybrid working support - Allowance towards a home desk and chair
- Loyalty point scheme – allowing you to use your points to increase your benefits each year
- Access to our Future Fit benefits package – including Mental, Physical and Financial support
- 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
- Buy & sell Holiday scheme – 2 opportunities per year to buy or sell up to 5 holidays
- Additional holidays: Half Day Fridays and a Wellbeing Day
- £100 per year matched charity donation, plus payroll giving options
Hours: A standard week is 37½ Monday to Friday
At Chess we offer many flexible working options, and we have both full-time and part-time working hours available. Chess pride themselves on being an inclusive employer, so if you want to find out more about our flexible working arrangements this can be discussed with your application.
Working location: Hybrid working position
Allowing you to enjoy the flexibility of working from home whilst also having the option to work from one of our many local hubs spread throughout the UK. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Is Chess the place for you?
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.