Mobile Retentions Manager
Chess are currently recruiting for a Mobile Retentions Manager to join their Mobile Retentions team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Mobile Retentions | Salary: Up to £23,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit a Retention’s Manager to join their Sales team. We need reward driven, experienced Retentions Managers, who would thrive on retaining business and keeping the customer happy. This role requires someone who is passionate about spotting opportunities and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong retentions team to strengthen our ability to grow.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Retain GM month on month within account base
- High energy/volume outbound and inbound sales calls
- Make business decisions based on protecting base and maintaining growth
- Communicate directly and effectively with clients
- Generate Telecoms and ICT sales to new and existing customers
- Prepare proposals and monthly reports
- Achievement of monthly KPIs and targets
- Develop and maintain up to date product/service knowledge and market information
- Liaising with team members to maximise the database potential
- Create leads for other areas of the business
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in an account manager role and / or retention role
- Ability to work under pressure & meet growth targets
- Excellent telephone sales skills and be able to articulate the value of staying with Chess
- Effective communicator with superb negotiation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Adaptable to change
- Good mathematical ability
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
- Telecom’s knowledge/experience is preferred
Basic salary: Up to £23,000 depending on experience.
Bonus/OTE: Uncapped Commission Plan
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Mental Health support channels and access to employee benefits platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: At Chess we offer many flexible and hybrid working options. For this role we have both full-time and part-time working hours available. Chess pride themselves on being an inclusive employer, so if you want to find out more about our flexible working arrangements this can be discussed with your application.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.