Chess are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Marketing | Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
Join the Marketing Team at a growing tech company and make a big impact from day one.
At Chess, the sky is the limit with lots of opportunities to grow in your career. We're passionate about our unique culture and our continuous investment in our people to be industry experts.
No day will be the same as you will work with different stakeholders from across the organisation. You will be learning alongside accomplished business leaders and our world-class technology partners, including Microsoft, Sophos, HPE, Apple and more.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Deliver campaigns, monitor and report performance; optimise accordingly
- Create and deliver engaging web content aligned to our brand values to deliver our SEO goals
- Create nurture campaigns using marketing automation systems
- Paid promotion including social media and (possibly PPC)
- Event management, including promotion of webinars and live events
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Monitor, analyse, and report activity across channels to Head of Marketing
- Work together with the Creative team to deliver high quality visual and engaging campaigns
- Plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- Achieve lead KPIs and track through to conversion
- Enable Sales Teams by supplying sales and marketing collateral
- Support customer service communications when required
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience within a B2B Marketing role delivering campaigns
- Ability to write good content and proof-read
- Knowledge and awareness of SEO and utilising keywords in copy
- Understanding of meta titles, keywords, and meta descriptions
- Commercial and sales orientated team-player, comfortable working digitally with colleagues and partners
Basic salary: Up to £30,000 dependant upon experience
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.