Chess are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Marketing | Salary: Up to £25k
Join the Marketing Team at a growing tech company and make a big impact from day one.
At Chess, the sky is the limit with lots of opportunities to grow in your career. We're passionate about our unique culture and our continuous investment in our people to be industry experts.
No day will be the same as you will work with different stakeholders from across the organisation. You will be learning alongside accomplished business leaders and our world-class technology partners, including Microsoft, Sophos, HPE, Apple and more.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Deliver demand generation and retention campaigns, monitor and report performance; optimise campaigns accordingly.
- Provide new and creative ideas for campaigns
- Write compelling content for different marketing channels including website, social media and email
- Create nurture campaigns using marketing automation systems
- Paid promotion including social media and (possibly PPC)
- Event management, including promotion of webinars and live events
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Monitor, analyse and report activity across channels to Head of Marketing
- Work together with the Creative team to deliver high quality visual and engaging campaigns
- Plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- Achieve lead KPIs and track through to conversion
- Enable Sales Teams by supplying sales and marketing collateral
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 2 Years minimum experience within a B2B Marketing role
- Educated to degree or equivalent CIM qualification, though applicants qualified by experience may be accepted
- Excellent communication and content writing skills as well as a good degree of numeracy
- Ability to track performance to identify opportunities and issues on Google Analytics and other similar platforms
- Confident to offer alternative and creative points of view while working in a team, a good problem solver and self-starter
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time-management skills with good attention to detail
- Eager to learn new skills and genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing
- English fluency and excellent grammar is mandatory
- Comfortable working digitally with colleagues and partners with a passion for understanding different customer behaviours
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar
Basic salary: up to £30k per annum, dependent upon experience.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: Minimum of 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0330 159 8038