Chess are currently recruiting for a Knowledge Trainer to join their Knowledge and Culture team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Knowledge and Culture | Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit a Knowledge Trainer to join our Knowledge and Culture Team, reporting into our Head of Knowledge and Culture. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing, ambitious business where people development is viewed as a critical factor to future success.
This is a remote position, the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Deliver training sessions face-to-face and remotely
- Work with Head of Knowledge to design and implement the Learning and Development strategy, including soft skills and knowledge development
- Work with Leaders and SMT to design, create and roll out Learn2Earn projects
- Assist with the roll out of current and new systems, procedures, and products
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes
- Responsible for the creation of LMS content and other training materials
- Constantly review and assess training content to make sure it is relevant and up to date
- Ability to work with individuals to design tailored learning plans and review models
- Ad-hoc management of training projects
- Support customer service communications when required
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Coaching/Training position
- Level 3 CIPD L+D qualification (Preferred)
- Experience of working with a Learning Management System
- Experience of learning content creation for delivery and LMS purposes
- Passionate about Technology and have an understanding of Internet Connectivity, Unified Communications and Cyber Security Solutions.
Desirable Skills & Qualities:
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a rapidly developing product mix
- Strong cultural presence demonstrating commitment to the Chess Blueprint
- Excellent communication skills to all stakeholder levels
- Great motivational and guidance skills
- A clear understanding of the training cycle
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload within project timelines
- Must be able to plan and deliver sales training sessions for all our divisions
digitally with colleagues and partners
Basic salary: Up to £30,000 dependant upon experience
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Mental Health support channels and access to employee benefits platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.