Knowledge and Culture Apprentice
Chess are currently recruiting for a Knowledge and Culture Apprentice to join their Knowledge team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Knowledge | Salary: Up to £16,000
Chess are recruiting for a Knowledge and Culture Apprentice to join the Culture and People team in Alderley Edge.
This is an exciting and varied role and working within this team, the Knowledge and Culture Apprentice will be responsible for the day to day running of reception and providing administrative support.
Reporting to Head of Knowledge and Culture the role will be based at our Head Office in Alderley Edge. There will also be the option to work flexibly as and when required.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
Support the Culture and Knowledge team with the administration of:
- Internal and External Training.
- Internal Learning Management System (My Learning Hub).
- Health and Safety Management System (Workrite).
- Sending out workstation assessments to new starters or existing employees as required.
- Identifying and resolving issues raised during workstation assessments.
- Ensuring all engineer and other training is kept up to date.
- Producing reports on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Reception duties, greeting Chess people and visitors as they arrive at Head Office.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post.
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great attitude and energy
- Professional telephone manner
- Willingness to learn new skills
Basic salary: Up to £16,000
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.