HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator Apprentice
Chess is recruiting for a HR and Recruitment Apprentice to join their high-performing People Support Team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: HR | Salary: £12 to £18k
This is an opportunity to become part of a hard-working, supportive, and fun team where you will have the opportunity to achieve a Level 3/4 HR Support qualification dependent upon previous experience with further opportunities for career advancement in the future.
Reporting into the People Support Director, you will be able to work to pressing deadlines and use your excellent communication and organisational skills to liaise with employees and managers on a daily basis.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Assist both HR and Recruitment teams
- Complete transactional HR and Recruitment activities accurately and efficiently
- Manage key metrics to support the HR Advisors and Recruitment Consultants
- Act as first point of contact for incoming HR queries including monitoring the HR inbox and ticketing system.
- Timely creation, collection and storing of accurate documentation
- Maintain and update the HR system & recruitment database
- Support HR and Recruitment teams in meetings
- Create MI packs
- Analyse data trends
- General Administration duties
You will need to be:
- An effective and confident communicator;
- Calm and organised under pressure in a deadline-driven environment and able to adapt to constant changing demands of the business;
- Results-focused and committed to personal development and learning new ways of working;
- Self-motivated and thrive on using your own initiative.
You will need to have:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- A high level of IT competence including Microsoft systems.
- The successful candidate will be required to have or achieve level two in English and Maths.
You may have experience of the following: HR Apprenticeship, HR Administrator, HR Advisor, Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, etc.
Basic salary: £12,000 - £18,000 per annum dependent upon experience to be reviewed annually
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. rising to 24 days upon anniversaries.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com or contact 0330 159 8038