Head of Enterprise Sales
Chess are currently recruiting for a Head of Enterprise Sales to join their Enterprise Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Enterprise Sales | Salary: Up to £60,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit a Head of Enterprise Sales to lead our Enterprise Sales team, reporting to the Group Sales Director.
We need a reward driven, experienced salesperson, with the ability to lead through example and inspire, motivate and guide their team. This role requires someone who is passionate about selling and who will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Motivating the sales team members and the team itself to ensure they consistently meet/exceed sales targets and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Setting GP and KPI targets for the team
- Regularly assess and review team members performance in order to meet targets
- Provide accurate forecasting and pipeline reports
- Assist with recruiting, training and onboarding new team members
- Ensuring continual training and development of team members
- Carry out 121 performance reviews with team members
- Work closely with all Group Sales Directors on go to market value propositions
- Work closely with and assist in developing key vendor relationships
- Provide weekly, monthly, ad hoc reporting as the business requires
- Assist with the creation and execution of the Enterprise sales go to market strategy
- Attending client meetings as and when required
- Carry out interviews where required in line with company policy and procedures
- Have a thorough understanding of cross departmental processes and procedures
- Build close working relationships with team members and vendors alike
- Continued understanding of the developments across the ICT marketplace
- Clear focus on retaining and developing existing customers
Basic salary: Up to £60,000 per annum, dependant upon experience, to be reviewed annually.
OTE: Up to £120,000 per annum. Uncapped commission.
Car Allowance: £400 per month.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 30 days paid holiday p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.