Enterprise Account Director
Chess are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Account Director to join their Enterprise team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Enterprise | Salary: Up to £55,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit an Enterprise Account Director with experience of selling ICT solutions to organisations across both the Public and Private sectors. We need reward driven, experienced sales consultants. This role requires someone who is passionate about technology, tenacious and keen to deliver industry leading service excellence whilst nurturing our Vision, Culture and Values.
As a dynamic and fast-moving business, we need an extremely strong consultative sales team to strengthen our ability to grow. This role is field based, and you would report directly into our Enterprise Sales Director.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Building long term relationships with our larger enterprise customers
- Attending customer/prospect site visits as required
- Generate opportunities with both new and existing clients
- Collate accurate customer information on our internal systems
- Ensure reporting and general housekeeping is always up to date
- Respond to ITT’s/RFP’s
- Update Chess MyPortal CRM as and when required
- Resolving queries within industry leading timescales alongside your Chess colleagues
- Retention of existing customer base
- Engaging virtual team members to maximize the overall cross sell opportunity
- Working with key vendors to strengthen the solution offering
- Continued self-development to enhance the customer experience
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous field-based sales experience
- An ability to work under pressure and still hit/exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills, well-polished, professional and articulate
- Outgoing and ambitious character, driven, tenacious and passionate
- Good mathematical ability
- Experience in the Teleco, ICT, Managed Service industry, ideally with a reseller or service provider
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate on all levels as required
Basic salary: Up to £55,000 p.a. dependent upon experience
OTE: £Negotiable (Uncapped Commission)
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.