Digital Sales Account Manager
Chess are currently recruiting for a Digital Sales Account Manager to join their Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Sales | Salary: Up to £50,000 dependant on experience
Join Chess Digital and help transform leading organisations around the UK. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Digital Sales Account Manager is accountable for driving incremental sales on existing assigned accounts and will work under the direction of the Group Sales Director.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- The Digital Sales Account Manager is accountable for driving sales on both new and existing accounts, improving sales efficiency by meeting and exceeding sales and revenue targets.
- Working collaboratively with the Consultancy Team to identify profitable sales objectives for their accounts, new business and tender opportunities.
- Play a proactive role in collaborating with the Group Sales Director in account planning including defining an account strategy, Year-on-Year sales growth expectations for Development and Support work and taking a proactive role in driving net new business throughout the year.
- Stay close to the delivery status and challenges of their sales as they maintain healthy relationships with client stakeholders.
- Remain connected with Development and Product counterparts and provide support from a relationship perspective, as needed.
- Originate and close net new sales, renewals, top-ups and/or extensions.
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong Microsoft expertise and has sold Microsoft based applications, solutions and professional services.
- Proven capability to building/managing Client relationships.
- Contract management, negotiations and financial management.
- Solid understanding of Digital Technology and its impact on business and applications.
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers.
- Proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience in sales, relationship management and account management in the IT services industry.
Basic salary: Up to £50,000 per annum, dependant upon experience, plus car allowance.
OTE: Additional £35,000 p.a. (Uncapped commission).
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 25 days paid holiday p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.