Chess are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator to join their Business Intelligence team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Business Intelligence | Salary: Up to £28,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit a Data Administrator to join their Business Intelligence Team and report directly to Head of Business Intelligence.
We are looking for an extremely professional and organised individual who will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining data accurately and efficiently. This is a key role within the team to allow for accurate reporting and the successful management and analysis of company data.
This is a remote position, and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- To review & reconcile customer contract data, to ensure we have an accurate match between invoicing & contract records
- To monitor and improve the completeness of our customer data, using 3rd party data to match & reconcile
- To work with the Business Intelligence and Development Teams to feedback areas of improvement in systems & processes
- Work with BI Team to create reports to highlight data quality risks and issues
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and other departments
- Understand the Chess culture and business markets
- Full compliance with company policies and procedures
- To assist in Ad-Hoc data collection & cleaning projects
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
You will need to demonstrate:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good communicator to all levels
- IT product knowledge preferred
- Customer service focused
- Numerate and IT literate, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to specific deadlines
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work well independently & as part of a team
Basic salary: Up to £28,000 dependant on experience.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Mental Health support channels and access to employee benefits platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.