Data Administrator/Data Cleanser - Temporary Contract
Chess are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator/Data Cleanser to join their Customer Experience team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Customer Experience | Salary: Up to £20,000 dependant on experience
We are looking for an extremely professional and organised individual who will be tasked with monitoring and examining data accurately and efficiently. This is a key role within the team to allow for accurate reporting and the successful management and analysis of company data.
This is a remote position, and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Ensuring contract data is accurately entered onto our systems
- To monitor and improve the completeness of our customer data, using 3rd party data to match & reconcile
- Identify any errors and correct the data accordingly
- To assist in Ad-Hoc data projects & cleaning projects
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and members of the Senior Management Team
- Analytical skills
- Can do attitude, thrives on problem solving and seeing the solution through to successful resolution
- Good computer skills
- Good literacy skills
- Experience in reporting and presenting
Basic salary: Up to £20,000
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Mental Health support channels and access to employee benefits platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: At Chess we offer many flexible and hybrid working options. For this role we have both full-time and part-time working hours available. Chess pride themselves on being an inclusive employer, so if you want to find out more about our flexible working arrangements this can be discussed with your application.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.