Customer Support Executive (First Time Fix)
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Service | Salary: Up to £21k
Chess are currently looking to recruit a determined and enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Support Team.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Delivering exceptional support to our customers by accurately working client support queries logged through the Customer Portal.
- Ability to carry out basic troubleshooting activities and provide first time fix to customers.
- Initiation of the TOS / cease process in line with ‘time to pay’ communication
- Proactively chase customers regarding outstanding debt and manage any queries on the back off these calls.
- Managing various debtor ledgers
- Provide support with negotiating payment plans and settlement of outstanding debt
- Updating internal systems including CRM systems, Sage 200 and ledgers, statement reconciliation
- Provide support with allocation of payments to accounts and invoices
- Taking ownership of Customer queries with the focus around First time fix to stop any repeat issues.
- Driving Customers to use the Customer Portal at every opportunity
- Achieving agreed service levels in line with our MSA
- Achieving monthly KPI targets in line with your role.
- A good understanding of core Chess products and services
- A good understanding of internal Chess escalation procedures and processes
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal people
- Identify up-sell opportunities across the range of Chess products and services
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work on your own
- Good timekeeping
- Organised and self-motivated
- Knowledge of basic technology products and services
- Interest in personal development and growth mindset regarding new skills
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office 365 end user skills
- Confidence to diagnose and fix customer issues
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Basic salary: Up to £21,000 depending on experience.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. rising to 24 days upon anniversaries.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0344 770 6000