Customer Experience Team Leader
Chess are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Team Leader to join their Customer Experience team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Customer Experience | Salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
Chess are looking for a talented and experienced individual to lead one of our Experience Teams. This role will be to improve the experience of internal and external customers and play a major part in making Chess “A Great Place To Be A Customer”. Ultimately, you will ensure customer retention, growth and transformation is delivered.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Lead the Customer Experience Executives, Connectivity Engineers and Cash Specialists.
- Monitor response times to ensure that service agreements are being met across all tickets.
- Ensure team members meet assigned KPIs and TTA targets, provide support and guidance if required.
- Responsible for the cash process
- Ensure ledgers are managed and maintained by team.
- Ensure the TOS, Cease and Comms process runs efficiently each month.
- Responsible for all cash queries to ensure they are dealt with by speed.
- Identify trends and root causes for repeated break downs, ensuring corrective actions are agreed and followed through into operational adoption and used
- To ensure that the team operates within standard Chess ICT systems and that Chess operating procedures are adhered to.
- To provide an escalation point for customer complaints and manage the solution via investigation and discussion.
- Work with carriers, customers and internal teams on their speedy resolution
- Ownership of the improvement to customer facing systems and procedures
- Collate all relevant reporting into a clear format giving valuable insight into how our customers perceive our service
- Work with the Head of the department to draw up and implement action plans/projects to drive continuous improvement, efficiency gains and improve customer retention.
- Proactively identify and work with the Head of the department on resolving service affecting issues.
- Constantly strive to improve NPS and CES scores;
- Responsible for providing an ROI on process improvement and being able to outline and demonstrate this;
- A thorough understanding of core Chess products and services
- Continually seek to improve service delivery performance
- The ability to lead a team of home and office workers
- To define and proactively manage individual structured training programmes for each member of the team
- Provide leadership and mentoring for the members of the team
- To conduct monthly 121’
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to come up with solid data reporting models and draw action plans based on them
- Strong analytical skill and the ability to identify issues in complex data sets
- Experience talking to, working with and understanding customers
- Experienced people manager and natural leader
- Process and detail oriented, analytical thinking
- Independent, reliable, self-organised, and skilled in negotiations
- Dynamic and forward-thinking individual who can bring new ideas
- Ability to work well independently & as part of a team
Basic salary: Up to £35,000 dependant upon experience
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.