Corporate Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Corporate Account Manager to join our growing Corporate Sales team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Corporate Sales | Salary: Up to £45,000 dependent on experience (OTE: uncapped commission plan + £400 per month Car Allowance)
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Sales, we are looking for someone to work within a well-established team, providing both desk and field-based account management to UK based business clients.
“a great place to work, a great place to be a customer”
- Drive sales of specialist service areas within the sales team, product, Voice and Data
- Create Opportunities for all products Chess sell as part of the product strategy – Cyber, ICT, Cloud Telephony and Network.
- Establish and maintain key client relationships
- Delivery of new business wins within identified customer profiles
- To provide clear and accurate proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
- Presentation of solutions to all levels
- Fully understand project opportunities and milestones
- Act as key interface between client and Chess ICT
- Client profiling to understand customer’s visions/goals/strategy
- Can link a customer’s corporate strategy to an IT solution
- Work closely with technical architect team
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly/annual profit targets
- Act as role model/mentor for wider sales team
· Knowledge of enterprise/infrastructure architecture
- Ideally, you will have a firm grasp of the Telecoms industry and have strong knowledge and awareness of Chess’s portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Knowledge and interest in specialist areas
- Business and market awareness
- Numerate and literate
- Planning and organisational skills
- Training/mentoring/coaching experience
- Self-driven, work on own initiative, self-learner
- Creative – makes opportunities happen
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary details: Up to £45,000 dependent on experience (OTE: uncapped commission plan + £400 per month Car Allowance)
- Health care support – UK Healthcare, eye tests, flu jabs, onsite health screens
- Enhanced Pay: Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave and Shared Parental Leave
- Access to employee benefits, rewards and recognition platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ with great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
- Hybrid working support - Allowance towards a home desk and chair
- Loyalty point scheme – allowing you to use your points to increase your benefits each year
- Access to our Future Fit benefits package – including Mental, Physical and Financial support
- 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
- Buy & sell Holiday scheme – 2 opportunities per year to buy or sell up to 5 holidays
- Additional holidays: Half Day Fridays and a Wellbeing Day
- £100 per year matched charity donation, plus payroll giving options
Hours: A standard week is 37½ Monday to Friday
At Chess we offer many flexible working options, and we have both full-time and part-time working hours available. Chess pride themselves on being an inclusive employer, so if you want to find out more about our flexible working arrangements this can be discussed with your application.
Working location: Hybrid working position
Allowing you to enjoy the flexibility of working from home whilst also having the option to work from one of our many local hubs spread throughout the UK. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Is Chess the place for you?
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.