Corporate Account Manager
Chess are currently recruiting for a Corporate Account Manager to join their Corporate team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Corporate | Salary: Up to £38,000 dependant on experience
Chess are looking for a seasoned Corporate Account Manager to work within a well-established team, providing both desk-based and field-based account management to UK based business clients.
Ideally, you will have a firm grasp of the Telecoms industry and have strong knowledge and awareness of Chess’s portfolio.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Drive sales of specialist service areas within the sales team, product, Voice and Data
- Create Opportunities for all products Chess sell as part of the product strategy – Cyber, ICT, Cloud Telephony and Network.
- Establish and maintain key client relationships
- To provide clear and accurate proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
- Presentation of solutions to all levels
- Fully understand project opportunities and milestones
- Act as key interface between client and Chess ICT
- Client profiling to understand customer’s visions/goals/strategy
- Can link a customer’s corporate strategy to an IT solution
- Work closely with technical architect team
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly/annual profit targets
- Act as role model/mentor for wider sales team
- Knowledge of enterprise/infrastructure architecture
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Facing
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Knowledge and interest in specialist areas
- Business and market awareness
- Numerate and literate
- Planning and organisational skills
- Training/mentoring/coaching experience
- Self-driven, work on own initiative, self-learner
- Creative – makes opportunities happen
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Basic salary: Up to £38,000 dependant upon experience + Uncapped Commission Plan.
Bonus/OTE: Attractive performance-based commission to be paid monthly, plus a discretionary company bonus to be paid every 6 months.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.