Chess are currently recruiting for a Billing Analyst to join their Billing team.
Location: Home Based | Business Area: Billing | Salary: Up to £24,000 dependant on experience
Chess are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Billing Analyst to join the Billing team. Previous Billing experience is not essential; however, a good understanding of Telecoms products and services is key to be successful in this position.
As a Billing Analyst, you will be responsible for dealing with complex queries on customer accounts, integration of acquisitions and strict deadlines for completion of bill runs.
The successful Billing Analyst will relish the opportunity to join a vibrant and professional environment, where you will be rewarded for your commitment and are provided with the opportunity for further career development.
This is a remote position and the successful candidate will be home based, however, there will be the option to work flexibly from one of our local hubs. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Provide analytical support to resolve customer queries, enabling colleagues to provide excellent customer service
- Check invoices and inventory for errors and initiate disputes with carriers
- Assist and support various billing projects as required
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of monthly bill runs
- Ensure the timely and accurate addition of new charges to the billing system in line with contract information
- Maintain and update system rate cards to ensure accuracy of automated billing processes
- Load and rate carrier files in the billing system; provide resellers with daily CDR’s (call data records)
- Analyse large volumes of data
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Telecoms product and services e.g. Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel (including pivot tables and VLookups)
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload efficiently
- Ability to perform duties under pressure
Basic salary: Up to £24,000 dependant upon experience
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance, Loyalty Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Scheme, access to Mental Health support and new for 2020 – Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of 'Perks' giving you great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
“Play Your Part”
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that “if you’re not growing, we’re not growing”.
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: email@example.com.