Earlier this year we asked for your feedback on all aspects of the service we deliver. Over the last 6 months, we’ve been working hard to deliver improvements in four key areas that you told us needed to be better.
- Respond faster to you on calls, emails, and letters.
- Keep you updated during ongoing queries.
- Improve the time taken to resolve technical queries.
- Make our Customer Portal easier to log in and navigate.
Here’s what we’ve done.
- We’ve combined our customer service teams into one service desk and One Team which means we’re responding faster to you on calls, emails, and letters. We’ve trained the team to be able to answer any type of query and the One Team approach means there are more people available to respond.
- We’re keeping you updated during ongoing queries We reviewed existing processes and introduced more customer touchpoints to make sure we’re keeping you in the know!
- You told us you wanted us to improve the time taken to resolve your technical queries. By training our people and introducing technical diagnostic tools we can now identify and resolve more technical issues on the first call.
- You asked us to make our Customer Portal easier to log in and navigate. As a result, we’re launching a new and improved portal in the next few months. It will be easier to navigate, quicker access to invoices and account information and we’ve been continually testing these improvements with a group of customers. We’re sure you’ll love it!
We hope you’ll spend a few minutes again telling us what you think, You’ll be invited to complete a survey via email on the 11th November which is the perfect opportunity for you to have your say and tell us what we need to do to make things even better for you.