It may be that your operation has grown or become more complex, so legacy software is no longer suitable. End of Life deadlines are creeping closer and HMRC’s “Making Tax Digital” is bringing with it its own set of requirements.
Whatever the catalyst, 2019 looks set to be the year when many organistaions will be making the decision to combine desktop power with cloud freedom.
Sage 200cloud offers two options - Standard and Professional, and both are designed for companies with a turnover of £1 million to £50 million, (generally 10 to 200 employees),
Sage 200cloud Standard
- a straightforward accounting solution
- financial and stock capabilities giving you insight and flexibility for business growth
Sage 200cloud Professional
- a more detailed, customised solution for better insight and control
- for businesses with more complex processes
- ideal for manufacturing or service industries
For a more indepth look at the benefits of Sage 200cloud, join the webinar hosted by Chess Sage specialists, on Tuesday 26th March.