- Navigate to MyPortal login here.
- It will show the screen “Forgot My Password”.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click Email Password.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password, and a link at the bottom of the page to the login screen.
- Enter your email and the new temporary password.
- Now enter your account name EXACTLY as it is shown on your bill.
- You should be logged in.
Not Logged In?
- If you have not been able to login, please check all your details have been entered correctly and try again.
- Further login support can be found on our website under MyPortal
If you are still experiencing a problem, you will be given the option to request verification. This can take up to 48 hours and you should receive an email once this is complete, you can then login to your account and access the full benefits of MyPortal
- When entering your temporary password, be careful not to copy and paste any extra spaces at the end of the password.
- Do not use a CID reference number when logging in.
- Make sure the email address you are using is associated with your account.
Find Out More
To get the most out of MyPortal, we’ve created a short video showing you how to navigate around the site with ease. Watch here.
Keep in Touch
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for the latest up to date information.