- Dual SIM support – allowing users to use two phone numbers at once. Added to the standard nano-SIM slot is a second eSIM, a digital alternative, enabling users to combine, for example, business and home numbers.
- Bigger screens - the iPhone XS comes with a 5.8-inch; 2436 x 1125 pixels (458 ppi) screen, while the iPhone XS Max truly lives up to its name with its 6.5-inch 2688 x 1242 pixels (458 ppi) display.
- The A12 Bionic chip offers a 50% saving in power efficiency when the phones are idle, and although peak performance efficiency is improved by a lower 15%, users should still notice the difference.
- Improved water resistance – Apple claim both new models will survive immersion in up to two metres of water.
- Improved front camera and more powerful speakers, with stereo support
Change Your Phone, Not Your Number
With so many great features, why wait to get yours? From £23.62 a month* you could experience the most advanced smartphone ever developed. To transfer your airtime contract quickly and easily, with no interruption to your connection, call us on 0808 252 0497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Terms and Conditions: This offer applies to Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships only. 36 month phone rental contract only.