Work Smarter - Use Our Customer Portal
- New easy to view look and feel
- User-friendly dashboard to help navigate
- Mobile and device friendly
- Added security including two-factor authentication
- More features coming soon
Watch our 2 minute video for a quick tour. View the easy login, find an invoice, make a payment, and log a query.
To activate your account follow the link HERE
Tips to Login
It won’t accept my email address
- You need to use the email address associated with your Chess account or the system will not recognise you as a customer. It may be worth checking with the person in your business who deals with accounts and payments as they may know the correct email to use.
I see this message “My account needs to be validated”
- We will need to do this for you. To get a fast validation, you can call us on 0344 770 6000, select customer service from the main menu and then choose option 4 on the next menu.
The authentication is asking me to press the pound key
- On a UK phone the pound key is the hash symbol # so you will need to use this when asked to.
I can’t access the verification code on the office phone
- If you have used a landline number for the authentication process, you may be struggling to access the verification code. We advise that you change the landline number to a mobile number so that you can receive the code wherever you are. Please call us on 0344 770 6000 and we can reset the telephone number for you - when you hear the main menu, select customer service and then choose option 4 on the next menu.