Introducing the Cloud PBX App
The new technologies available are far more advanced than what has been used before. The benefit of being able to access your information via a browser is knowing you have a connection regardless of where you are, all you need is a browser and internet connection.
One of the best features of the new Cloud PBX App is the call hand-off and hand-back option. This allows you to move from your PC to your mobile seamlessly without disconnecting you from the call.
The App is available now on the App Store and the Google Play store. Download it today by searching ‘Chess Cloud PBX.’
Cloud PBX Features:
- Site Networking - Set up extensions with just a click, anytime, anywhere
- Queues - Your line is never busy, meaning someone is always available
- Virtual Conference - HD Meeting by phone, even with 50 colleagues, employees or customers
- Mobile - Integrated mobile workforce worldwide with one landline number
- Contact Centre - Multi-channel for voice, web, chat, social media, SMS and email
Integrating Chess Cloud PBX with Microsoft Teams
Teams is a great way to collaborate with your people and customers.
What are the key benefits of Teams?
- Easy deployment
- Exceptional reliability
- Powerful telephony features
- File sharing and storage
- Project management
- Video and voice meetings
- Conference calls
You have a higher level of call security when you integrate the two systems. If you do encounter a problem with Teams, your call will simply fall over to Cloud PBX, meaning you always stay connected.
Learn more about Chess Cloud PBX and its new features by watching the on-demand webinar.
To improve your communication, talk to one of our Cloud specialists today. Call us on 0808 2780 431 or Email Us