Supporting Chess Partners
“Service is my passion, it’s what I’m best at…” With over 25 years’ experience within the Telecoms Industry, Kerri has navigated her way through Service, Sales, and Logistics remits over this time, ultimately leading back to Service, allowing for an operational lead in her role at Chess today.
Kerri’s responsibilities range across all key areas of the Partner relationship, enabling a collaborative approach, this ultimately ensures Chess works in the best way possible with each individual partner, through the following:
- Partner support – this is the area covering day-to-day transacting, in-life support and liaison with networks.
- Customer Experience – O2 CSI, Training, Audits, Service, field and on-site presence.
- Retentions – Churn, data management and CSI data.
- Desk Based Sales Team – in-house support sales team, offering additional administrative knowledge and support.
Building an Extension of Your Business
Kerri heads up an expert team providing the best support, provision and service to our Partners, with great people in place leading the teams of Partner support, Partner Experience, Retentions and Sales.
Meet the team:
Kerri Lendon – Customer Service Director
KerriLendon@ChessParnter.co.uk | 07747 770 777
Daniel Walker – Partner Support Leader
DanielWalker@ChessPartner.co.uk | 07824 644 381
Hollie Jervis – Partner Experience Leader
HollieJervis@ChessPartner.co.uk | 0775 908 228
Paul Rawlinson – Desk Sales Team Leader
Paul Rawlinson@Chess@ChessPartner.co.uk | 07714 736 771
Ricky Walker – Retentions Team Leader
RickyWalker@ChessPartner.co.uk | 07799 604 604
Key Areas of Focus
There are many areas of focus within Partner, and one of the benefits that allows Kerri to do this is our great people; having experts within their field are a significant support in delivering what we need to. Our areas of Focus include:
- One System – A new Partner system to be implemented over the next 12 months
- Partner Satisfaction – Gathering feedback from partners.
- Support Extension – All Partner elements to become an extension of your business to support you and enhance your business with the teams’ knowledge and expertise.
- Customer Experience – This will continue to be a big focus – providing Partners with a field presence in Service and building on the resource and tools we have, continuously providing support.
- Retention – Reducing Churn and helping provide the best experience to help you keep your customers on board.
Kerri talks us through what 2020 has in store for Chess Partner:
- Customer Feedback
- Partner Experience
- Increasing Resource and Service
- Partner Journey Map
We encourage Partner feedback to help shape our development of tools, resources and service, better enabling our Partnership to thrive. If you have any feedback or suggestions, contact your dedicated Partner Support Team or your Partner Experience Leader, Hollie Jervis.
Previous Chess Chats, Webinars and Training Videos can be found on our Chess Blog.