What will you be doing this Bank Holiday Weekend? With the forecast promising fine weather, there’s sure to be plans for days out, BBQs and parties to get spring off to a great start, however business life no longer pauses for three day breaks – and neither will emails, to do lists, projects and plans.
Check out our top 5 tips for making sure both you and your business get the best from the Bank Holiday.
- Set an Out-of-Office message, including your return date and contact information for anyone who may be able to help with urgent matters, and decide on a daily time limit for checking and responding to emails.
- Exercise caution when using public Wi-Fi, which can be particularly vulnerable to “Man in the Middle Attacks”.
- If you’re out and about and need to be online, try to use mobile data services such as 4G.
- If you’re travelling on business, anticipate heavier than usual traffic on some roads - check that your vehicle is in trip-top condition, with washer fluid, coolant and fuel levels all topped up, tyres at the correct pressure and lights in good working order
- Explore the wide range of new, cloud based communication and collaboration tools such as Cloud PBX and Office 365 which offer the potential to work anywhere, anytime and on any device, while cybercrime fighting software keeps your business information safe and secure.
Connect Bundle eBook