Location: Hybrid Working | Business Area: Marketing | Salary: Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, no two days will be the same as you will work with different stakeholders from across the organisation. You will be learning alongside accomplished business leaders and our world-class technology partners, including Microsoft, HPE, Apple and more.
Join the Marketing Team at a growing tech company and make a big impact from day one.
At Chess, the sky is the limit with lots of opportunities to grow in your career. We're passionate about our unique culture and our continuous investment in our people to be industry experts.
- Deliver demand generation and retention campaigns, monitor and report performance; optimise campaigns accordingly.
- Write compelling content for different marketing channels inc. website, social media & email
- Create nurture campaigns using marketing automation systems
- Monitor, analyse and report activity across channels to Head of Marketing
- Work together with the Creative team to deliver high quality visual and engaging campaigns
- Plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- Achieve lead KPIs and track through to conversion
- Enable Sales Teams by supplying sales and marketing collateral
- Support customer service communications when required
- Educated to degree or equivalent CIM qualification, though not essential
- Experience using Marketo is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and content writing ability as well as a good degree of numeracy
- Ability to track performance to identify opportunities and issues on Google Analytics and other similar platforms
- Confident to offer alternative and creative points of view while working in a team, a good problem solver and self-starter
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Eager to learn new skills and genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Comfortable working digitally with colleagues and partners with a passion for understanding different customer behaviours
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar
Salary details: Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Health care support – UK Healthcare, eye tests, flu jabs, onsite health screens
- Enhanced Pay: Maternity, Paternity, Adoption Leave and Shared Parental Leave
- Access to employee benefits, rewards and recognition platform, Perkbox. This gives you access to hundreds of ‘Perks’ with great discounts. Whether it be days out, your weekly food shop, a clothes shopping spree on the high street and many more.
- Hybrid working support - Allowance towards a home desk and chair
- Loyalty point scheme – allowing you to use your points to increase your benefits each year
- Access to our Future Fit benefits package – including Mental, Physical and Financial support
- 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
- Buy & sell Holiday scheme – 2 opportunities per year to buy or sell up to 5 holidays
- Additional holidays: Half Day Fridays and a Wellbeing Day
- £100 per year matched charity donation, plus payroll giving options
Hours: A standard week is 37½ Monday to Friday
At Chess we offer many flexible working options, and we have both full-time and part-time working hours available. Chess pride themselves on being an inclusive employer, so if you want to find out more about our flexible working arrangements this can be discussed with your application.
Working location: Hybrid working position
Allowing you to enjoy the flexibility of working from home whilst also having the option to work from one of our many local hubs spread throughout the UK. Ad-hoc travel to offices within the group and other locations may be required on occasion group and other locations may be required on occasion.
Is Chess the place for you?
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to our Recruitment Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.